Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

My ancestors - Kanye T3W4

My ancestors
By Kanye Ngaia - Cummings



I am one like no other there’s no one like me I was brought from my ancestors and how I’m meant to be. I seek to find them they whisper to me there within me there my family. They hold me tight and say don’t let go keep moving on and the future will shoe. So I listen to them and do what they say I keep listening to them till the end of the day. They guide me to live and guide me to speak they are never too far but hard to seek whoever they are there always with me. They planted the trees and looked after them all they went on bots looking for new places but then they died and we will not remember their faces. They become strangers and you will not know them but there in your blood one day you will see them. One day we all be together standing in a row looking back to the things we did and know. They Watched the world changed from up high to down below the things they made came too slow. Up in the universe were my ancestors lay shining bright from night to day.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.