Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

My Faith of Flight

Today I have completed my leap of faith writing task set by Mrs Anderson. My Faith of Flight is a narrative that I've written about a time I learnt to fly. I have used DRAFT as a guideline for my editing. I found myself adding words and deleting words more commonly during editing time. I have sorted them into paragraphs that are in time sequence showing the timeline of my story. This activity helped me learn how to correctly place punctuation in my stories. Click here for my story.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work Kanye! I love the way you have painted a picture with your words, and think this phrase 'I felt free from everything like I had lost myself.' was particularly powerful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanye,
    I loved your story.Its an amaing piece of writing you have done.Just think about how or where you put your words and double check to make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.