Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

The worst/Best thing that has ever happened to me - Kanye


The worst thing that had happened to me is when my Nan died and on the same day we buried my
nan, was the same day that my friend had died in a car accident then 4 days latter my other friend
committed suicide. It’s been hard to remain happy cause of all the things that happened in the
past but I gotta accept the fact that there in a better place other than having to keep on putting
up with all of the hard and depressing things that this world has to offer. The best thing that has
ever happened to me was meeting someone very special that I wanted to be apart of my life but
life doesn't go as planned so we went our separate ways and I through that doing that would be for
the best of us we don't see each other at all anymore but even till this day I’ll always remember the
things that we did together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.