Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale Drawing - Kanye - Maths Week


This is my scale drawing for maths week. The way that I have drawn my scale drawing is by drawing a frame of squares and make sure there are all 1cm square you do that on all the sides of your picture. Then you'll have to line them all together so from (Top) to (Bottom) and form (Left) to (Right) then when your finished with that you'll need to do the same with a bigger paper (A3 size.) But instead of the squares being 1cm you'll have to put it as 2cm so you'll mark every 2cm for example: If your picture is 16cm then the one on your (A3 size) paper will be two times as long (16cm x 2 = 32cm) Each side of you square will be 1cm, On you (A3 size) paper your squares will be 2cm on all sides. The things that were really hard to do was to draw every line in every box just the same as the picture that I have chosen to draw. This is my first time that I have done this and I think I've done a good job for the first time that I have done this. The best part about this was drawing the out lines of the image. Next time I do this I'll pick a picture that has colour and that will be a little harder so that I can get better at doing Graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.